ESTI Consulting Services provide professional business analysis consulting based on the Industry Best Practices of the International Institute of Business Analysts’ (IIBA) Business Analysis Framework.
ESTI business analysts have industry experience in: identifying business needs, analyzing requirements, and determining solutions in a wide variety of information technology areas. We use the information gathered for development, process improvement, organizational change; strategic planning and policy development.
We can assist your organization with any of the following types of business analysis services:
- Identifying, scoping and defining new business opportunities
- Conducting feasibility studies
- Preparing the business case and conducting an initial risk assessment
- Creating and maintaining a business architecture
- Solution assessment and validation
- Requirements planning and management
- Organizational change planning and management
- Risk planning and management
ESTI will work with your organization to document the right requirements, reduce waste, create solutions, and improve efficiency.